woensdag 25 februari 2009

ScrapOnline 25/02/2009

Tonight was another ScrapOnline.
Because Tiets just had surgery, Angelique took over.
It was a very nice sketch again.
Seeing as Im still in the Bittersweet mood its AGAIN this paper - I promise I'll start using other paper now :-)
Its the first time I used my Copics, so its not that good yet and I noticed the paper "bleeds" a little as well. But practice makes perfect, so I'll just start practising a lot!

###

Stamp: Sugar Nellie
Colouring: Copics, Adirondack Cranberry, Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet, Bazzil cardstock
Embellishments: Flowers (brand unknown), Stickles, Dew Drops, pearls, ribbon


3 opmerkingen:

Rach zei

a fabulous card, brilliant colouring with your copics.xx

Kirsten Alicia zei

Gorgeous card, the colours are fab.

Carole zei

Stunning card, such a beautifully coloured image and gorgeous papers.
Carole :D