zaterdag 21 februari 2009

Love Piggy

The challenge over at the Basic Grey Challenge Blog is to use a certain colour combo.
One of them is pink/brown and that fits perfectly in the Bittersweet paper collection that I absolutely ADORE.
I got it today and just HAD to use it.


I've used the sparkly watercolours again.
They are really nice to use.
You can see their effect in the picture below.


Thanks for looking!

####

Stamp: High Hopes, Magnolia
Colouring: Distress Inks, Sparkly watercolour paint
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet, Bazzil cardstock
Embellishments: Prima Flowers Press n Petals, Ribbon , Stickles, Dew Drops

12 opmerkingen:

Bev zei

Sucha fabulous card! The image is so cute and the papers gorgeous

Line zei

What a wonderful card!!
Love the sweet little piggy:)
And I agree with you, those papers look yummy!

Have a wonderful sunday!

Hugs, Line

Powerful Search Engine zei

Beautiful I love the image and the layout! Pascale :)

Jo Nevill zei

What a fabby card. I love the images you have used, they work so well together. Oh yes, my favourite BG papers too !

Thank you for joining in the BG challenge this week.

Jo x

Kirsten Alicia zei

Wow, this is so beautiful, love the little piggy.

Tiets zei

een geweldige kreatie weer!

SemSee zei

Thanks so much for the comments on my blog! All your cards are amazing, and this one is no exception!

x Sem x

cats whiskers zei

Oh wow what a great card, I just adoe that little piggy and your layout and papers are just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Nicole Verkooijen zei

Wow my god !! This card is just beautifull, I would frame it and keep it for myself !! Ik vind hem echt geweldig, klasse ! Liefs Nicole Verkooijen

Heather zei

Fabulous card, so rich and opulent. Great use of the papers and the image and layout are great.
Thanks for joining us - hugs Heather xx

Kim Costello zei

Oh wow Lizzy this is a Stunning card, loving this piggy stamp and you've coloured the image perfectly! Fantastic choice of paper and great layout too!!! Thanks for joining us this week, HuGs Kim :D

Carole zei

What a fun card, love the fun image! Perfect papers of course :-)
Carole x